FIELDTEST is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors who access our website at www.fieldtest.rs as well as all the private information supplied by the Users.
The information we gather from Users
The Users may visit our website without disclosing any personal information. Our servers gather information such as the User’s IP address, but not their e-mail address.
Still, in order to use certain parts of our website, it is necessary to gather some personal information from the User – for example in order to deliver the requested information to them, or while registering the User’s account.
FIELDTEST does this via an online form and whenever the User sends us their information via e-mail.
The information gathered by FIELDTEST may include the User’s first and last name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, year of birth and the residential area of the User, but also other contact information, details regarding the User’s visit to our website and information gathered via Cookies and other tracking technologies, including but not limited to the User’s IP address, domain name, internet browser version and OS version, location data, logging data, traffic data and other communication data.
If the User contacts FIELDTEST, records of that correspondence may be saved.
- Use of gathered information
- The User’s source IP address gathered by FIELDTEST are not used for personal identification of the user, but rather aggregated in order to measure website visitation count, the average time spent by the Users at our website, the number of pages they accessed and the like.
- This information is used to measure various parameters related to the use of our website and in order to upgrade and improve the contents of the site accordingly.
- The personal information that FIELDTEST gathers via our website may be used in the following ways:
- To register the User – which involves creating an account by providing relevant information listed above.
- To provide any service requested by the User
- To send notification regarding events, activities and programs from Fieldtest to the user via e-mail.
- To participate in competitions organized by FIELDTEST that the Users may be interested in.
- To answer any questions the Users may have or process their requests related to User information.
- To provide and personalize Fieldtest services.
- For the subscribers’ record administration
- To ensure our website is operating and functioning properly and that the contents of the website have been presented to the User in the best possible way and adjusted to the specific browser used.
- To analyze the Users’ behavior (as a group) while visiting our website in order to optimize the contents of the website accordingly.
- To conduct analyses required to design and develop activities, events and programs related to Fieldtest products, services and systems and to understand the needs of our Users.
- To notify the Users on changes regarding our activities, programs and events.
The information delivered to FIELDTEST by our users is kept in our databases and may be used by our employees and third parties such as business partners, government agencies and legal representatives, legal successors to our business and suppliers we engage to handle the information on our behalf, some of whom might be situated outside the European economic communities and who will use the information in ways listed by this document.
In order to provide our services, it is possible that we will be required to share your personal information with third-party service providers who process the information on our behalf. If you deliver us your information, you will have stated your consent to this.
Equally, FIELDTEST may supply gathered information to third parties regarding the use of our website, which does not pertain to any information that can be used to personally identify any User.
We reserve the right to disclose the User’s personal information in order to comply with the Law or when it is estimated that the disclosure is necessary in order to protect our legal rights and/or comply with court proceedings, court orders, requests made by regulators or any other legal process that involves us. If the law does not require any such compliance, we will not in any way share, sell or distribute any information delivered to us by the Users without their explicit consent.
Finally, if FIELDTEST enters any shared investments or is sold or joined to another legal entity, the Users’ information may be shared with the new business partners or owners.
Users aged 16 and below
If the User is aged 16 or below, it is necessary that they obtain permission from their parents or legal guardian before providing any personal information to FIELDTEST. Users who do not obtain parental consent are not allowed to provide personal information.
The security of gathered information and data safeguarding
FIELDTEST applies strict physical, electronic and administrative measures of security in order to protect the Users’ information from unauthorized access and illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage on the internet.
The User’s information is kept within a reasonable time span, i.e., the exact time period defined by the applicable law.
Internet transfers and disclaimers
Bearing in mind that the internet is a global environment, using our website to gather and process personal information inevitably involves international data transfer. Therefore, by accessing and browsing our website as well as by communicating with FIELDTEST electronically, the Users accept and state their consent that their information will be handled this way.
Although FIELDTEST undertakes reasonable measures of protection against viruses and other harmful components, the nature of the internet is such that it is impossible to guarantee that the Users’ access to our website will always be uninterrupted or free of errors because the Users are responsible for the safety of their own website access point (desktop computer / laptop and mobile devices) as well as their internet connection.
It is recommended that the Users access our website via familiar and reliable access points and internet as well as to protect themselves via antivirus software of their choice.
Accessing and updating data
The Users have the right to see which of their personal information FIELDTEST has and to request any necessary changes in order to keep that information updated and accurate (FIELDTEST micro-sites).
Potential rule changes
The dates of any changes and updates will be displayed at the top of these two documents.
In compliance with the GDPR regulative, the Users have the following rights:
To unsubscribe from our e-mailing list at any time
To request a survey of any of their information saved in FIELDTEST databases
To request to be forgotten (have all their information deleted from our database)
Your compliance with these terms
By using our Website, you will have accepted our Policy. If you disagree with this Policy, we ask that you do not use our Website. Continued use of our website after any published Policy changes and updates will be taken as your acceptance and compliance with those changes.